Our global lighting business focuses on the design, manufacture, and supply of exterior lighting for two, three and four wheeler vehicles.
We provide a full portfolio of headlamps and rear lamps. With established presence
in key emerging technologies such as LED, OLED Laser, Matrix, we continue to quickly adopt new technologies and grow our product portfolio.
In terms of geography, Varroc is present across five countries. This includes value driven technologies for the mainstream market, to high-end innovations for the luxury segment.
With an objective of establishing and maintaining long term relations with OEMs, we develop and manufacture customised solutions to meet their specific needs.
Our most advanced four-wheeler lighting products like Surface LEDs and coast to coast rear lamps have been developed keeping in mind both safety and styling factors. We also supply lighting products for traditional combustion and electric vehicles – and focus our innovation on achieving unique lighting features and light-weighting
Telematics Control Unit
- Connect vehicle platform solution
- Data analytics
- Emergincy notification alerts
- Vehicle dignostic solution
- Emergency Alert (for Safety)
Send app notification & SMS to registered mobile number & emergency contacts incase the vehicle topples
- Vehicle Security
Live Tracking & Tow away Alert
Geo Fence Alert & Find my bike
- Driving Behavour
Harsh acceleration, Hard braking & Rash turning
Trip Analysis – Daily, weekly and monthly
Vehicle Start-Stop based on ignition ON/OFF
Over speeding during the trip
Device connect and disconnect from main battery
- Capture vehicle real time parameters & Diagnostics Trouble Code
Engine RPM & Vehicle speed
Engine coolant Temperature & Fuel Level
Engine load calculated in %
- Configurable using secured SMS commands, Server & Configurator on PC
- Operation in roaming networks by preferred GSM providers list
- Over The Air (OTA) Software Update
- Dimension: 126mm X 84mm X 38mm
- GSM : 4G LTE CAT1 ( Fallback to 2G )
- ESIM Supported.
- GNSS : GPS, Galileo, Beidu
- Bluetooth : BLE 5.0 ( BLE+Classic)
- IP67 Compliant
- Standby Current < 600uA
- CAN Connectivity
- Auto grade components ( Except GSM/GNSS Module)
- On board Antenna for GSM+GNSS+BLE
- Operating Voltage : 8-16V
- Load Dump protected (ISO7637 Compliance)
- Complies to CISPR25, ISO7637, ISO11452-4
- Dual-band 900/1800 MHz; 850/1900 MHz
- GPRS Multi-Slot Class 12(up to 240 kbps)
- GPRS Mobile Station Class B and SMS
- Tracking: 33/ 99 acquisition channels
- -165 dBM sensitivity
- Hot start <3s, Warm Start < 25s, Cold start < 35s
- NMEA-183 protocol
- GPS, GALILEO, BEIDOU
- Over-the Air service provider change.
- Supports multiple operator
- High Gain internal GNSS and GSM antennas
- 1xCAN interface
We have globally-acclaimed engineering competencies to support our customers in the development of complete systems. With capabilities in CAE Simulation, Electronics, Styling, Optical Designing, Prototyping & Testing, we at Lighting Systems, are all set to illuminate the future of car exterior lighting.
Behold the Tool Room! Lighting Systems is a full-service producer of tools for the automotive industry, specialising in development, design, production and testing, maintenance and repair of production molds and tools for internal and external customers, and providing consultancy during product development (mould flow analyses 3D models).
Our lighting division, Lighting Systems (LS), is headquartered in Plymouth, Michigan, U.S.A., which is one of our many technical / sales centres. LS also has technical / sales centers in Novy Jicin, Ostrava and Rychvald (Czech Republic), Velizy (France), Changzhou (China), Köln (Germany), Monterrey (Mexico) and Pune (India).
We have manufacturing plants in Rychvald (Czech Republic), Novy Jicin (Czech Republic), Pune (India) and Monterrey (Mexico), and also operate in Changzhou and Chongqing (China) through a joint venture with VTYC.
Various manufacturing technologies are utilised in the production of lighting products, which include Assembly and testing, Coating – base coating, hard coating and anti-fog coating, Evaporation and sputtering of aluminium, Glueing, Injection molding – thermoplastics and thermosets and Welding – hot mirror, vibration and ultrasonic.
What’s more, our Innovation teams are constantly investigating and verifying the possibility of implementing additional manufacturing technologies.
Lighting Systems is certified according to ISO/TS 16949.