Our Core Values. They are the cornerstone of our thinking and actions. They aim at defining Varroc’s aspirations for appropriate workplace behaviour and building positive culture.
The five core Varroc values underpinning the way we do business are:
- Sincerity: To speak and act from the heart
- Humility: The quality of having a modest view of one’s own importance; the state of not thinking you are better than other people
- Integrity: Integrity is the quality of being honest, fair & having strong moral principles. It means to do what is right
- Passion: A strong feeling of enthusiasm or excitement for something
- Self-Discipline: The ability to make yourself do things that should be done
ALBUS ( Varroc Competency Framework)
Uniformity in professional behaviour that is critical to Varroc’s success. At Varroc, there is a common set of behaviours and skills displayed by every individual, regardless of the role they play that have helped us accomplish success at every step. ALBUS is a set of behaviors that defines what we value, how we hire and how we reward. Our competency framework which has derived its name from ALBUS, the ‘Headmaster’ in the Harry Potter series, presents us with paths that enable us to choose the best version of ourselves.
These 9 competencies are:
- Business & Strategic Acumen – Analyses business trends to make sound decisions
- Think & Act Customer – Meets customer requirements by exceeding customer expectations
- Entrepreneurial Spirit – Spots & creates opportunities and thriving in an agile environment
- Plan & Execute to Excel – Plans rigorously & manages crisis emerging due to unforeseen factors
- Operational Excellence & Agility – Optimises resources by focusing on quality, cost and operational risk
- Ownership & Accountability – Accepts responsibility for self & team and displays maturity under stress
- Develop Self & Nurture Teams – Nurtures self and talent through capability building to achieve organisation goals
- Foster Synergy – Builds relationships beyond the function and the organisational barriers
- Interpersonal Effectiveness – Is flexible & open minded and handles conflicts amicably
Varroc focusses on providing continuous learning opportunities to employees through a range of learning options – be it leadership development or personal capability enhancement. Our approach involves exposure to best expertise with a blend of global consultants and in-house development programs to customise and maximise learning. We use a mixture of classroom workshops, on the job mentoring, digital learning, cross-functional exposure and so on. Through our learning initiatives, we intend to develop employee capability to deliver sustainable high growth and help our employees become leaders in the industry.